I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with the lovely Clare from Mudpie Fridays who is currently on maternity leave. Debbie from My Random Musings has joined me as co-hostess! The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Debbie & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose two favorite posts to feature the following week.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
I am soooo sorry about the technical difficulties last week. It took my hosting company & me five hours to work out what the problem was. Basically, my Blogger Club UK link up post disappeared. At the same time, Debbie had badge troubles. Fingers, arms, legs & toes crossed that this week goes a bit smoother!!!
We were trending again last week! You guys are the BEST! Thanks so much for using the #bloggerclubuk tag on your tweets!! It means so much to us! Keep up the great tweeting everyone & let’s get trending again! Tag myself & Debbie for a RT @randommusings29 @CuddleFairy
THANK YOU so very much for joining us last week! There are always so many quality posts to choose from. Debbie & I each select two posts to feature on the following week’s linky page.
Featured posts will be tweeted & given links from both our blogs. If yours is chosen, grab your featured blogger badge below – you can add it to your sidebar or use it as your badge for linking up.
My favorite posts are…
The Playdate by Adventures of Beta Mommy
The Fear by Pushing the Moon
Debbies favorite posts are…
The Adventures of Centipede & Mouse by Pears and Chocolate Sauce
Helping Hands by The Laughing Mum
Note: In order to qualify to be chosen as a featured post, you must have our badge or a backlink to one of our blogs.
Voting is nearly Closed!!
I’m truly honoured to be shortlisted in the Inspire category for the BiBs this year! Your vote can help me make the finals. If you haven’t voted yet, I’d really appreciate your vote – it just takes two minutes & closes at midnight GMT tonight (May 18).
Click the graphic below & tick “Cuddle Fairy” under Inspire. Thank you so much to all of you who have voted & support my blog! Means the world to me! xx
Exciting news & Shameful Begging
I just found out that Cuddle Fairy has been nominated for Best Parenting Blog in the Boots Infant & Maternity Awards 2016!! I am thoroughly delighted to be recognized.
I’m ashamed to ask for your vote again – so sorry for the harassment here. Click the graphic below to vote for Cuddle Fairy. For a fast vote, sign in with Facebook, you don’t have to fill in your address or phone number.
I would be so grateful for your vote. Thank you! xx
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Debbie’s posts, one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Please Tweet the post directly before yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 3 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 1 post per week. Debbie & I will leave two links as we ask you to comment on one each so we want to continue to give you a choice over which one you choose.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT or at 150 posts – whichever comes first.
5. Tag myself & Debbie on Twitter @CuddleFairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK for a RT – let’s get trending again!
Featured Blogger Badge
Anyone who has been featured on Blogger Club UK may use this badge. Congrats!! x
Please note that by linking up you subscribe to our (future) email reminder list.
Thanks so much for joining us!! I look forward to reading your posts. x