I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies – Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Debbie, Clare & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose two favorite posts to feature the following week.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
CLARE IS BACK!! In case you missed the news last week, Debbie & I are thrilled to welcome Clare back to the #BloggerClubUK linky as co-hostess. You now have three times the love with three hostesses moving forward!
Change of Rules: With Clare’s return there is a slight change of rules. We ask you to please comment on one of each of the host posts (ie one of Clare’s, one of Debbie’s & one of mine). As well as at least one other of your choice. Please tweet any posts you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love. And we will RT you.
Thank you for using #BloggerClubUK in your tweets & making us trend!! Tag myself, Debbie & Clare for a RT @randommusings29 @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays when you share your post. And add #BloggerClubUK to any posts you share from the linky & at least one of us will RT you.
THANK YOU so very much for joining us last week! There are always so many quality posts to choose from. Debbie, Clare & I each select two posts to feature on the following week’s linky page.
Featured posts will be tweeted & given links from both all three of our blogs! If yours is chosen, grab your featured blogger badge below – you can add it to your sidebar or use it as your badge for linking up.
My favorite posts are…
Adopt a Blogger by Agent Spitback
Being Sensitive by Meme and Harri
Debbie’s favorite posts are…
Why are parents beating ourselves up about not spending enough time with our kids? by Domesticated Momster
Comply or cry…my method of parenting by Comply or Cry
Clare’s favorite posts are…
Raising Children in a Violent World by Island Living
Raising Trophy Kids by Heir Raising
Note: In order to qualify to be chosen as a featured post, you must have our badge or a backlink to one of our blogs.
Sharing the #BloggerClubUK on Twitter Shout Out
A new weekly feature! We will give a shout out to a blogger who shares the love by sharing posts they enjoy on Twitter. Be sure to tag your tweets with #BloggerClubUK so we can see!! At least one of us will RT you.
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Debbie’s posts, one of Clare’s posts & one my posts. And, one other of your choice. Please Tweet any posts you enjoy to share the love. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 1 post per week. Debbie, Clare & I will leave two links as we ask you to comment on one each so we want to continue to give you a choice over which one you choose.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT or at 150 posts – whichever comes first.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!
Featured Blogger Badge
Anyone who has been featured on Blogger Club UK may use this badge. Congrats!! x
Please note that by linking up you subscribe to our (future) email reminder list.
Thanks so much for joining us!! I look forward to reading your posts. x