Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
I co-host this new linky & community with the lovely Clare from Mudpie Fridays. The linky runs from Wednesday to Friday where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
The Blogger Club UK is so much more than a linky, it aims to create a community of like-minded bloggers looking to support and promote each others posts through various social media channels. We’d love for you to join us in the #BloggerClubUK community to boost your post’s reach!!
Use #BloggerClubUK on Twitter & Instagram for a RT/Like.
Add your posts to our Pinterest Board – leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board. Please let me know if you’ve requested to join & I haven’t added you yet!
Join our Facebook group – please let Clare or I know if you’d like to join as it’s hard to place names with blogs & we aim to keep the group to #BloggerClubUK community. The group has daily support threads to help promote your blog posts.
THANK YOU so very much to all of the bloggers who joined us last week! We whopping 93 amazing posts linked up! Woohoo!! All of the fabulous posts makes it hard to pick a fav but here are ours from last week’s linky…
My favorite post last week came from Lizzie at First Tooth – A Mum Who Uses Her Kids as An Excuse. It’s a really funny read & so relatable.
Clare’s favorite post last week came from Squished Blueberries – The Inequality of the Meningitis B Vaccine Program.
Don’t forget to add #bloggerclubuk to your Instagram photos! We will go through & like all of your pics. You can like each other & support each other on IG.
* Will be open from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT.
* Clare & I will comment on & tweet all linked posts between us.
* We will choose a favorite post each week that will feature on the following week’s Blogger Club UK post.
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us (@MudpieFridays @CuddleFairy), we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Clare’s posts, one of my posts, the post directly before yours & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week. Any type of post is welcome to link up.
4. Tag myself & Clare on Twitter for a RT. Add #BloggerClubUK & RT each other for more exposure. @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays
Please note that by linking up you subscribe to our email reminder list.
Please be sure to comment & add our badge or backlink. Thank you x