This linky is about being creative & sharing a message. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like.
If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read my Linky Guide or tweet me @CuddleFairy – I’m happy to help!
Welcome to Candid Cuddles Quote Linky
Important Info: There will be no linky next week (20th of March). I’m taking a few days off to spend quality family time over the Easter Holidays. The following Sunday (27th of March) is Easter. I will delay starting Candid Cuddles until the next day as to not disturb anyone’s Easter (myself included). So the next Candid Cuddles linky will open on Monday the 28th of March at 6am.
It’s getting increasingly harder for me to choose a favorite quote. You all put so much thought & effort into your posts & graphics. They are all beautiful & touching in their own way. I love this quote from Catie at An Imperfect Mum. I think it expresses the perfect wish any parent should have for their children.
Please give a big welcome to our lovely co-hostess this week, Meagan from The Mum Project. Meagan is from San Fransisco & now lives in the UK. She’s recently had a baby. Her blogs are always a fun read so do check her out if you haven’t before. Be sure to tag us both of us this week for a RT – @CuddleFairy @mumproject
Thanks so much to Annette for co-hosting the last two weeks. I’m really enjoying my guest co-hostesses, thanks so much to you all! Lisa is joining as co-host again on the 28th of March. I hope you will come back & join us then!
* Will be open from Sunday 6:00pm – Tuesday 6:00pm GMT.
That’s Sunday 1:00pm – Tuesday 1:00pm EST.
* I comment on & tweet every post.
* You may add your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board.
* If you’d like to be a guest co-host for a week with me, let me know via comments, twitter, or send me an email.
1. Add my badge to the HTML / text portion of your post.
2. Please comment on the Host Post, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 3 as a minimum. The comments are what makes a linky great.
3. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
4. After you link up, tag me @CuddleFairy for a retweet.
Please Note: By linking up, you give me permission to share your image and agree to receive emails about future link-ups.