This linky is about being creative & sharing a message. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like.
If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read my Linky Guide or tweet me @CuddleFairy – I’m happy to help!
Welcome to Candid Cuddles Quote Linky
Happy Easter to those of you who celebrated yesterday. I hope you had a great day & plenty of chocolate! And maybe some wine to wash the chocolate down with. 😉
There was great excitement in our house as the Easter bunny left lovely treats for the kids. They each received a couple chocolates, some healthy snacks & a small toy. For me, this quote sums up what Easter is all about.
Big news for Cuddle Fairy – she is one year old! Woohoo! My linked post this week remembers launch day & reflects a little on the past year of blogging. There’s also a link to my First Birthday MEGA giveaways post!! I’m hosting four giveaways to celebrate Cuddle Fairy’s birthday – I hope you will enter for your chance to win.
Please give a big welcome to our lovely co-hostess this week, Lisa from Into The Glade. Most of you know Lisa well as she’s been sharing her amazing quotes with candid cuddles from the beginning. If you haven’t visited her blog before, be sure to check her out today. Tag us both of us this week for a RT – @CuddleFairy @intotheglade
Thanks so much to Megan who co-hosted the last Candid Cuddles with me. I’m really enjoying my guest co-hostesses, thanks so much to you all!
* Will be open from Sunday 6:00pm – Tuesday 6:00pm GMT.
That’s Sunday 1:00pm – Tuesday 1:00pm EST.
* I comment on & tweet every post.
* You may add your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board.
* If you’d like to be a guest co-host for a week with me, let me know via comments, twitter, or send me an email.
1. Add my badge to the HTML / text portion of your post.
2. Please comment on the Host Post, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 3 as a minimum. The comments are what makes a linky great.
3. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
4. After you link up, tag me @CuddleFairy for a retweet.
Please Note: By linking up, you give me permission to share your image and agree to receive emails about future link-ups.