NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAYS. A PURCHASE WON’T IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
Becky, owner & writer of Cuddle Fairy & Cuddle Fairy Blog, is called Cuddle Fairy in the following rules.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers either worldwide or limited to specific countries, this is specified on the individual blog post terms & conditions at the bottom of the post.
2. How to Enter. Entry is typically made via a Gleam App. Entry requirements will be stated on the individual giveaway post.
3. Disclaimer. Cuddle Fairy Blog will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Cuddle Fairy Blog or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given giveaway closure time & date to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Winner Selection. Winners are chosen at random via the Gleam App. Winner must conform to the residence requirements if any are given on the particular giveaway post. If they don’t another winner will be chosen in their place. If a selected winner is found to have falsified their entry methods, then their entries will become invalid and therefore also will their winner status
7. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three (3) days after the giveaway closing if you win the prize.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within two (2) weeks of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, Cuddle Fairy Blog or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
11. Publicity. The winner(s) names will be displayed on the Gleam App for the competition they have won. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
12. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, Cuddle Fairy Blog may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by Cuddle Fairy Blog are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Cuddle Fairy Blog and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
13. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Cuddle Fairy Blog any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
14. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release Cuddle Fairy Blog from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
15. By entering, you are accepting that the company providing the prize may contact you after the competition has ended.
16. Entry in to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.