I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies – Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of family-friendly blog post or YouTube video they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to #BloggerClubUK Linky 100
WOOHOO!!!! It’s the 100th Blogger Club UK linky! Wow, where has the time gone!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to you lovely lot who come and link up with your fabulous content with us. We wouldn’t have made it to 100 linkies without your continued support!! You really are the best bunch of linkers. Thank you so much!
As promised, this week we have a lovely little giveaway for one of you lucky linkers!! The winner will receive a copy of Teddy Goes for a Swim, written by Steve Smallman. I love this book, it teaches kids not to panic if their favourite teddy needs to go into the washing machine!!
Here’s a little bit about the book: Teddy Goes for a Swim tells the story of a boy and his favourite cuddly toy, Billy the Bear. The two have lots of fantastic imaginary adventures and sometimes get in a bit of a mess, meaning Billy needs to embark on his biggest adventure – a swim through pant and sock-infested seas in the washing machine.
How To Enter: Simply link up a blog post or video to this week’s linky (following the rules below) for your chance to win. The winner will be picked at random using a random number generator. That linker will be the giveaway winner & our featured post in next week’s linky. I will contact the winner for their details!
Terms & Conditions: The giveaway is open to people who link up a blog post and follow the rules of the linky only. We reserve the right to remove any post that doesn’t follow the guidelines and/or disqualify that person from winning the giveaway. The winner must be willing to provide a postal address for their prize to be shipped to them.
Fabulous Featured Post
Each week we will randomly select a post or video to feature with a link on all 3 of our blogs and we all tweet that featured post as well.
The fabulous featured post for this week comes from Mum Over Run. with Goodbye, Hello
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a backlink to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Debbie’s posts, one of Clare’s posts & one my posts. And, one other of your choice. Please Tweet any posts you enjoy to share the blogger love.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – family friendly blog posts and/or YouTube videos are welcome to link up.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!