I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies – Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of family-friendly blog post or YouTube video they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to #BloggerClubUK Linky 101
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week & celebrated our 100th Blogger Club UK linky!!
I have 2/3 of the kiddies home sick and I have put the blog aside for a few days. As such I have nothing new to share with you today! I’m linking up my YouTube channel & travel section of my blog. If you see something you’d like to watch or read please do.
Thanks so much for joining us today! xx
Last week we held a giveaway for you lovely linkers. One lucky winner will receive a copy of “Teddy Goes for a Swim.” The winner was chosen at random from the linked blog posts using a random number generator! The winner of the giveaway is also our featured post this week. Congrats to The Mummy Diaries!!
Fabulous Featured Post
Each week we will randomly select a post or video to feature with a link on all 3 of our blogs and we all tweet that featured post as well.
The fabulous featured post for this week comes from The Mummy Diaries with Blogilates!!
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a backlink to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Debbie’s posts, one of Clare’s posts & one my posts. And, one other of your choice. Please Tweet any posts you enjoy to share the blogger love.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – family friendly blog posts and/or YouTube videos are welcome to link up.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!