I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies – Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of family-friendly blog post or YouTube video they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to #BloggerClubUK Linky
Thanks so much for joining us again this week.
I hope you had a lovely Easter holiday. My kids went back to school on Monday and I am trying to get the house and blog back on track!
Fabulous Featured Post
Each week we will randomly select a post or video to feature with a link on all 3 of our blogs and we all tweet that featured post as well.
The fabulous featured post for this week comes from Welsh Mom Writing.com with 10 Things to do in the car while your child sleeps
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a backlink to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Debbie’s posts, one of Clare’s posts & one my posts. And, one other of your choice. Please Tweet any posts you enjoy to share the blogger love.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – family friendly blog posts and/or YouTube videos are welcome to link up.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!