I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies – Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of family-friendly blog post or YouTube video they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to #BloggerClubUK Linky
Welcome! Thank you for linking up with us.
For those of you who don’t follow my social media, my Mother in Law passed away two weeks ago. My blog has been on and off since February and I’ve been fully off for the past month.
I’m slowing making a move back onto social media but it’s really hard. I have no motivation and we are all grieving the loss of the heart of our family.
I will be creating new content and linking new posts and getting back to reading some of your posts too.
I want to thank you for continuing to support the #BloggerClubUK linky on Mudpie Fridays & Random Musings the weeks I wasn’t running here.
I’m planning to be back weekly now and get everything back up and running fully. For today I’m linking two oldies as I have nothing new written. xx
Fabulous Featured Post
Each week we will randomly select a post or video to feature with a link on all 3 of our blogs and we all tweet that featured post as well.
The fabulous featured post this week goes to Vanity & Me with A Review – Optimum Skincare Range from Superdrug
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a backlink to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Debbie’s posts, one of Clare’s posts & one my posts. And, one other of your choice. Please Tweet any posts you enjoy to share the blogger love.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – family friendly blog posts and/or YouTube videos are welcome to link up.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!