I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies – Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Why Link Up to #BloggerClubUK?
With so many linkys to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. We have made some tweaks to our linky to ensure that everyone who links up gets the maximum promotion!
Visibility – With 70+ linkers every week, you are guaranteed to be seen by a large amount of people
Twitter reach – Tag us in your tweets (@randommusings29 @mudpiefridays @cuddlefairy) for three retweets, reaching a total of 35,000+ people!
Comments – Debbie, Clare and I will comment on several posts that catch our eye each week. And don’t forget that one of our main premises of the linky is to share the love – be seen and commented on by our linkers!
Good quality backlinks – We will once again be featuring a post each week. This post will be linked to on all three of our blogs. With my DA of 45 and Clare’s of 46 & Debbie’s of 36, those are some good backlinks for your blog!
What are you waiting for? Get linking with us today! And don’t forget to share this post – the more people who link up, the more beneficial the linky becomes to everyone.
#BloggerClubUK Featured Post
The fabulous featured post this week goes to: Any Way to Stay at Home with Feeling Calm
Welcome to the Blogger Club UK 90
Welcome back everyone! It’s half term break this week here in Ireland so I am off having fun with the kiddies. 🙂
The no complaints challenge went so well that it continues to roll on in my new Facebook Positivity Community – I’d love for you to join. You can share positive quotes to the group & be inspired by what others share.
Besides that I’ve been quite quiet on the blog. Thanks to everyone who commented on my video last week. I was happy to see a few more videos linked up too!!
NEW TO BLOGGERCLUBUK – YouTube videos can be linked and or blog posts! Woohoo!! xx
Thanks so much for joining us again x
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a backlink to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Debbie’s posts, one of Clare’s posts & one my posts. And, one other of your choice. Please Tweet any posts you enjoy to share the blogger love.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week – family friendly blog posts and/or YouTube videos are welcome to link up.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again!