I co-host this linky & community with the lovely Clare from Mudpie Fridays. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Clare & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose a favorite post to feature the following week. We also send #ff tweets to all our regular linkers.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
THANK YOU so very much to all of the bloggers who joined us last week! You are a fabulous group of linkers. All of the amazing posts makes it hard to pick a fav but here are ours from last week’s linky – do give them a read if you haven’t already!
My favorite post last week came from Kate at The Less Refined Mind – Is it Ever OK to Lie to your Child? The post is part of her Ask Me Anything series – which I am thoroughly enjoying! She proposes a question that I have thought about many times.
Clare’s favorite post last week came from Fi at Beauty Baby & Me – C Sections are NOT the Easy Option. I didn’t have a section personally but I’d never consider them an easy option, that’s for sure.
If you have any nominations left for the MAD or BiBs I’d love if you’d consider Cuddle Fairy! My blog qualifies for new blog or fresh voice. Or any category you think would be suitable. I’d love to be considered. Thank you very much!
To vote for Cuddle Fairy for a MAD Award – click here.
Enter https://www.cuddlefairy.com in your chosen fields.
To vote for Cuddle Fairy for a BiB Award – click here.
My blog name is Cuddle Fairy.
URL is https://www.cuddlefairy.com
Email is email@example.com
Twitter handle is @CuddleFairy
If anyone would like a tweet reminder & isn’t getting one please leave me your twitter handle in the comments or else tweet me. There were a few blogs where I couldn’t find your Twitter account to add you to our tweet list. 🙂 Also, if you aren’t added to the Pinterest board & would like to pin your weekly posts leave your handle in the comments (or if you have asked & I missed you, I’m sorry – please remind me!)
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Clare’s posts, one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Please Tweet the post directly before yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 3 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT or at 150 posts – whichever comes first.
5. Tag myself & Clare on Twitter with #BloggerClubUK for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays
Please note that by linking up you subscribe to our (future) email reminder list.
Thanks so much for joining us!! I look forward to reading your posts. x