I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with the lovely Clare from Mudpie Fridays who is currently on maternity leave. Debbie from My Random Musings has joined me as co-hostess! The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Debbie & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose two favorite posts to feature the following week.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
Happily we had no technical issues last week! Woohoo! Let’s hope the good vibes continue this week too!
I have EXCITING NEWS!!! I am a finalist in the BiBs 2016 in the Inspire category – thanks to your votes! Thank you soooo much to everyone who voted for me! I’m over the moon excited to be a finalist & can’t wait for Brit Mums Live in three weeks time.
We have even more exciting news this week! Our buddy Clare who has been sorely missed has linked up her story of Kipper’s birth! Give it a read – he’s gorgeous!
We were trending again last week! You guys are the BEST! Thanks so much for using the #bloggerclubuk tag on your tweets!! It means so much to us! Keep up the great tweeting everyone & let’s get trending again! Tag myself & Debbie for a RT @randommusings29 @CuddleFairy
THANK YOU so very much for joining us last week! There are always so many quality posts to choose from. Debbie & I each select two posts to feature on the following week’s linky page.
Featured posts will be tweeted & given links from both our blogs. If yours is chosen, grab your featured blogger badge below – you can add it to your sidebar or use it as your badge for linking up.
My favorite posts are…
Sesame Chicken Kebabs by Tales from the Kitchen Shed
6 Ways I Suck at Being a Mum by Mum in Brum
Debbies favorite posts are…
Every Depression is Valid by Raising Elves
Rookie Mistakes: Top 10 by Double the Monkey Business
Note: In order to qualify to be chosen as a featured post, you must have our badge or a backlink to one of our blogs.
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Debbie’s posts, one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Please Tweet the post directly before yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 3 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 1 post per week. Debbie & I will leave two links as we ask you to comment on one each so we want to continue to give you a choice over which one you choose.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT or at 150 posts – whichever comes first.
5. Tag myself & Debbie on Twitter @CuddleFairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK for a RT – let’s get trending again!
Featured Blogger Badge
Anyone who has been featured on Blogger Club UK may use this badge. Congrats!! x
Please Vote for Cuddle Fairy 🙂 x
If you haven’t voted yet & have a minute to spare, I’d be so grateful for your vote in the Boots Maternity & Infant Awards 2016! The fastest way to vote is to login with Facebook, then click register at the bottom (no need to enter any details). Thank you very much, it’s much appreciated! xx
Please note that by linking up you subscribe to our (future) email reminder list.
Thanks so much for joining us!! I look forward to reading your posts. x