I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies – Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to #BloggerClubUK – Please note rule changes below.
THANK YOU so very much for joining us last week! There are always so many quality posts to choose from. Debbie, Clare & I each select two posts to feature on the following week’s linky page.
Featured posts will be tweeted & given links from both all three of our blogs! If yours is chosen, grab your featured blogger badge below – you can add it to your sidebar or use it as your badge for linking up.
My favorite posts are…
Eden’s First Pride Parade by Mama Eden & Me
10 Reasons why a big Age Gap Rocks by A Mum Track Mind
Debbie’s favorite posts are…
Stop Shaming my Mummy Tummy by Diary of An Imperfect Mum
The Brock Turner Conversation by Rockin Random Mom
Clare’s favorite posts are…
Time for the Hating to Stop by Tea or Wine
Tell me that I Matter by Ordinary Hopes
Note: In order to qualify to be chosen as a featured post, you must have our badge or a backlink to one of our blogs.
Sharing the #BloggerClubUK on Twitter Shout Out
A new weekly feature! We will give a shout out to a blogger who shares the love by sharing posts they enjoy on Twitter. Be sure to tag your tweets with #BloggerClubUK so we can see!! At least one of us will RT you.
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this July
Debbie, Clare & I have a lot going on this July. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we won’t be able to comment on your linked posts. For the month of July we won’t be choosing favorites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules in July to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes.
These rules are for the month of July only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the August 3rd edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this July! Also, The Happiness Series will return next week. x
July Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
3. Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Featured Blogger Badge
Anyone who has been featured on Blogger Club UK may use this badge. Congrats!! x
I’m a finalist in the Boots Maternity & Infant Awards – your vote REALLY counts because it’s based solely on public vote (no judging)! I would be honoured if you would consider voting for Cuddle Fairy for best parenting blog please please please & thank you very much. xx
Please note the change of rules above. Thank you! x