I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies – Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Changes for #BloggerClubUK this Summer
As we’ve been noting for the past few linkies, Debbie, Clare & I have a lot going on this July which has spilled into August. We want to keep the Blogger Club UK linky & community going strong so we don’t want any interruptions for the linky. But, at the same time, we need some extra time to spend with our families & attend events & other going on’s. As such, we had the tough decision of what to do for August. We don’t want to be unfair to anyone, ourselves included. I hope you can understand our decision to extend the July rules for August as well.
For the month of July & August we won’t be choosing favorites or giving a Twitter shout out. So, with this in mind, we decided to amend the rules this summer to make things fair. Please read the rules below carefully as there have been a lot of changes.
These rules are for the month of July & August only. The regular set of rules will come back into action from the September 7th edition of #BloggerClubUK. We hope you will keep joining us this summer! x
Also, please note that the Happiness Series will be taking a little break while I share my Marbella holiday with you! My husband & I visited sunny Spain for our ten year wedding anniversary. I have lots of fun stories for you so my holiday series will begin this week, I hope you will check it out 🙂 x
Summer Rules – Please Read There are Many Changes
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Comment Change: Please comment on the post directly before yours & as many others as you have time for. Please do 4 as a minimum, as always. You don’t have to comment on the host posts but of course, we’d still love to hear from you!
3. Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT. We have removed the 150 post limit for July.
5. Tag myself, Clare & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK – let’s get trending again! We will do our best to RT, but may be certain weeks you don’t hear from one of us.
Featured Blogger Badge
Anyone who has been featured on Blogger Club UK may use this badge. Congrats!! x
Please note the change of rules above. Thank you! x