I co-host this linky & community with the lovely Clare from Mudpie Fridays. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us. Clare & I will comment on all linked posts between us & we each choose a favorite post to feature the following week. We also send #ff tweets to all our regular linkers.
If this is your first time joining us, please check out the Blogger Club UK Page for more details about the community & linky.
Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
THANK YOU so very much to all of the bloggers who joined us last week! We had a crazy 118 posts linked up! Woohoo!! All of the fabulous posts makes it hard to pick a fav but here are ours from last week’s linky – do give them a read if you haven’t already!
My favorite post last week came from Catie at Diary of An Imperfect Mum – What to ask the Teacher at Parents Evening. I love Catie’s questions & suggestions, especially that we shouldn’t wait for a parents night if we have any concerns.
Clare’s favorite post last week came from Danielle at Someone’s Mum – Teaching a ‘Family-Unfriendly’ Profession. Such a moving & honest post about trying to balance work & family life.
If anyone would like a tweet reminder & isn’t getting one please leave me your twitter handle in the comments or else tweet me. There were a few blogs where I couldn’t find your Twitter account to add you to our tweet list. 🙂 Also, if you aren’t added to the Pinterest board & would like to pin your weekly posts leave your handle in the comments (or if you have asked & I missed you, I’m sorry – please remind me!)
Happy St. Patrick’s Day tomorrow! In Ireland, it’s a day off school & work. We will go to our local parade tomorrow. Because Easter is so early this year the kids holidays start on St. Patrick’s day & run until April 4!! I’m going to take a few days off blogging next week to spend with the family but Blogger Club will continue on as usual. 🙂
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Clare’s posts, one of my posts, & one other of your choice. Please Tweet the post directly before yours. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 3 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community.
3. Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
4. The linky will close at midnight Friday GMT or at 150 posts – whichever comes first.
5. Tag myself & Clare on Twitter with #BloggerClubUK for a RT @CuddleFairy @MudpieFridays
Please note that by linking up you subscribe to our (future) email reminder list.
Thanks so much for joining us!! I look forward to reading your posts. x