Welcome to Candid Cuddles Quote Linky!
This linky is about being creative & sharing a message. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. You can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like.
I’m truly grateful to each & every one of you who link up with Candid Cuddles each week. I can’t express how much I enjoy reading your quotes. You are the best group of linkers EVER – you support for one another is amazing.
If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read my Linky Guide or tweet me @CuddleFairy – I’m happy to help!
New Information – Please Read:
In case you missed last week, my fabulous co-hostess Katie has stepped down. You can read more about her decision here. I felt as if something was missing preparing for this week’s linky & I miss her involvement already!
A big thank you to the bloggers who are offered to step in as co-host. I went back & forth with the decision & would be very lucky to have any of you join me, but I have decided to host the linky myself for now.
I have a new badge. If you could add it for next week’s post & beyond, that’d be great! Thank you x
I hope that everyone will continue to link up & inspire one another!
My favorite quote last week came from Katie at Growing Up Kater Tot. If you didn’t read Katie’s post last week, I highly recommend you go & read it now. She shares a message that’s important for us all to remember!
* Will be open from Sunday 6:00pm – Wednesday 6:00pm (Irish Time).
* I comment on & tweet every post & add all quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board.
1. Add my badge to the HTML / text portion of your post.
2. Please comment on the Host Post & at least 2 other posts. The comments are what makes a linky great. Please add #candidcuddles to your comments & social media so more people join in.
3. Tag me @CuddleFairy on Twitter for a retweet. Remember, #candidcuddles – let’s get trending 🙂
Please Note: By linking up, you give me permission to share your image and agree to receive correspondence about future link-ups.