Candid Cuddles is about being creative & sharing a message. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like.
If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read my Linky Guide or tweet me @CuddleFairy – I’m happy to help!
Welcome to Candid Cuddles Quote Linky
I hope all is well with everyone. I’m still in awe of the fact that we are so close to hitting 50 candid cuddles linkys! I’m really touched by you loyal linkers who have been here since week 1! I’m also so delighted to have new linkers join our community along the way. I look forward to reading your quotes every week! Thank you so much for joining me again this week. 🙂 There will be a fun giveaway for you lovelies at week 50!!
I just launched my Spring Giveaways! Pop over for your chance to win some lovely prizes 🙂
My favorite quotes last week came from Dr Mummykins – What I Wish for my Daughter. I have the same hopes for my daughter too. I just love this quote & graphic!!
Thank you so much to last week’s lovely co-hostess Stephanie from Our Cherry Tree. If anyone would like to co-host in May let me know! 🙂
* Will be open from Sunday 6:00pm – Tuesday 6:00pm GMT.
That’s Sunday 1:00pm – Tuesday 1:00pm EST.
* I comment on & tweet every post that has a badge or back link to cuddlefairy.com.
* You may add your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board.
* If you’d like to be a guest co-host for a week with me, let me know via comments, twitter, or send me an email.
1. Add my badge to the HTML / text portion of your post.
2. Please comment on the Host Post, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 3 as a minimum. The comments are what makes a linky great.
3. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
4. After you link up, tag me @CuddleFairy for a retweet.
Please Note: By linking up, you give me permission to share your image and agree to receive emails about future link-ups.