Candid Cuddles quote linky is about being creative & sharing a message. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like.
If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read my Linky Guide or tweet me @CuddleFairy – I’m happy to help!
Welcome to Candid Cuddles Quote Linky – Episode 50!!!
I seriously can’t believe we are celebrating FIFTY candid cuddles linkys!! The time has flown by. It seems like yesterday that I was a nervous wreck trying to figure out inlinkz & worrying no one would come link up with me.
I couldn’t be happier with the lovely community of bloggers who share their quotes with me. I honestly look forward to reading your quotes every week. I laugh, cry & smile at your stories & creativity. Thank you so much for joining me!
Giveaway to Celebrate!
To celebrate 50 linkys, I am giving away these stylish earrings from Willow. You enter the giveaway by linking up your post & leaving a comment below. (I’m just adding the comment part so that I don’t include anyone who doesn’t want the earrings in the giveaway). I’ll announce the winner on next week’s Candid Cuddles post. Good luck lovelies! x (ps the black blog is my phone reflection, they are lovely & shiny)
My favorite quote last week came from Davina at Motherhood IRL – F’s Story. This story brought tears to my eyes – it has a happy ending, though! Davina was very brave to share F’s story; give it a read if you haven’t already.
* Will be open from Sunday 6:00pm – Tuesday 6:00pm GMT.
That’s Sunday 1:00pm – Tuesday 1:00pm EST.
* I comment on & tweet every post that has a badge or back link to cuddlefairy.com.
* You may add your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board.
* If you’d like to be a guest co-host for a week with me, let me know via comments, twitter, or send me an email.
1. Add my badge to the HTML / text portion of your post.
2. Please comment on the Host Post, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 3 as a minimum. The comments are what makes a linky great.
3. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
4. After you link up, tag me @CuddleFairy for a retweet.
Please Note: By linking up, you give me permission to share your image and agree to receive emails about future link-ups.