Candid Cuddles quote linky is about being creative & sharing a message. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like.
If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read my Linky Guide or tweet me @CuddleFairy – I’m happy to help!
Welcome to Candid Cuddles Quote Linky
Thanks so much everyone who joined me in celebrating Candid Cuddles 50th birthday last week!! It really is amazing that this linky has lasted so long & that we can continue to inspire each other each week.
Thanks so much to everyone who entered the giveaway for these Willow earings! I wrote all the qualifying names down on little papers & my daughter picked the winner who is Michelle, Rockin Random Mom. Congrats lovely!! Email me your address when you get a chance. x
Ironically, my favorite quote last week also came from Michelle at Rockin Random Mom. Her quote sums up the emotions & thoughts behind motherhood so well! I can really relate to it.
* Will be open from Sunday 6:00pm – Tuesday 6:00pm GMT.
That’s Sunday 1:00pm – Tuesday 1:00pm EST.
* I comment on & tweet every post that has a badge or back link to cuddlefairy.com.
* You may add your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Leave your Pinterest name in the comments to be added to the group board.
* If you’d like to be a guest co-host for a week with me, let me know via comments, twitter, or send me an email.
1. Add my badge to the HTML / text portion of your post.
2. Please comment on the Host Post, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 3 as a minimum. The comments are what makes a linky great.
3. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
4. After you link up, tag me @CuddleFairy for a retweet.
Please Note: By linking up, you give me permission to share your image and agree to receive emails about future link-ups.