Candid Cuddles quote linky is about being creative & sharing a message. Posts with any type of quote are welcome to link up. The quote can be typed or a graphic. The quote can be inspirational, motivational, funny, sarcastic or anything else you like. I co-host this linky with the ever fabulous Prabs from Absolutely Prabulous.
If you are new to Candid Cuddles & need any help linking up, you can read my Linky Guide or tweet me @CuddleFairy – I’m happy to help!
Welcome to Candid Cuddles Quote Linky
So life hasn’t gotten any more organized for me on the blog front – this week’s linked post isn’t typical candid cuddles style for me but I appreciate your reading & commenting on it 🙂 Back to usual service next week. x
It was really lovely to see some new linkers last week – you are most welcome!
Thank you for joining us again this week. I look forward to reading your quotes! x
Each week, Prabs & I will randonly select a favorite quote to feature on the following link up. We both give links from our blogs & tweet the favorite quotes!
Our featured quote this week goes to Raising Bay with Why do we worry about our kids?
* Will be open from Monday 7:00pm – Wednesday 7:00pm GMT.
* Every linked post gets a comment from a host & a RT from both of us.
* Pin your quote graphics to the Candid Cuddles Pinterest board. Contact Prabs or I to be added to the board.
* Prabs & I will each pick a favourite quote to feature on our blogs each week.
1. Link one post per week. Please add our badge to the HTML / text portion of your post -or- a back link to cuddlefairy.com or absolutelyprabulous.com
2. Please comment on both Host Posts, the post directly before yours & one more of your choice. Feel free to comment on more than that, but please do those 4 as a minimum.
3. Pinterest Board Rules: Pin one quote per week to the board. The quote pinned must be linked up here.
4. After you link up, tag us for a retweet: @CuddleFairy @AbPrabulous & include #CandidCuddles
We look forward to reading your posts! xx
Find Prabs & I on our social media, we’d love to connect!