I am absolutely delighted to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the fun & caring Trista at Domesticated Momster. Thank you so much for thinking of me! Trista’s blog is honest, loving and fun to read. It’s a huge honour to be nominated by you.
The One Lovely Blog award is given from one blogger to another blogger. It’s a way to acknowledge blogs that are lovely! This award recognizes bloggers who share their stories in a beautiful way & connect with their followers. It’s a real joy to have received this nomination and to be able to pass the loveliness on to my nominees!
The first part of the award nomination is to share seven facts about yourself. So, here they are:
1. I like to organize, plan and check things off my to-do list.
2. I adore creating art (when I have time…which is rare). Painting, pastels & pencil are my favourites. Now I love doing arts and crafts with my three kids.
3. I refuse to watch any scary movies!
4. My favourite sweets are peanut M & M’s.
5. I’m very protective of my family & close friends.
6. I rarely wear make-up – only if I’m out on the town and then it’s just powder, eyeliner & mascara.
7. I love fashion but tend to wear comfy clothes during the week. It makes life much easier at home with the kids.
Next to nominate blogs that I think are lovely! Here are my nominees:
3. Hi Baby Blog
4. Dot Makes 4
5. Battle Mum
6. Pennies Add Up
I think that all of you and your blogs are truly lovely. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know each of you over the past few weeks. If you choose to accept the One Lovely Blog Award, please tag me so I can read & comment on your post.