Welcome to my quote of the week 24 with Candid Cuddles quote linky. I read this quote during the week & thought it was perfect. It’s a lovely way to think of parenting & also about interactions with children who aren’t your own. I have great memories of certain adults that are so clear in my mind because they made an effort with me when I was little. Children remember the little things.
About The Author
Hi, I'm Becky, creator & author at Cuddle Fairy. Cuddle Fairy is a positive space on the internet where all of my blog posts & videos have a positive slant. Cuddle Fairy's motto is: There's positivity around every corner. I am wife & mom to three amazing kiddies. Originally from NY, I now live in the gorgeous West of Ireland with my family. Find out more on my About page. I love to connect with my readers - leave me a comment below or send me a note on social media!
Cuddle Fairy’s Trailer
- The Benefits of a Family Snow Holiday
- How Do You Keep Wedding Guests Entertained During Pictures
- Embracing our mental health in 2020 with mindfulness & counseling
- Home Interior Trends for 2020
- 6 Mistakes You Want To Avoid On Your Next Business Trip
- Attracting Positivity In The New Year
- There’s No Such Thing as an Easy Life, but You Can Get Pretty Close
Finding Your Voice
Visit on Instagram