Thank you so much to Trista at Domesticated Momster & Debbie at My Random Musings for nominating me for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. It’s an honour to be nominated by such amazing bloggers! This award is passed from blogger to blogger.
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who gave you the award & link back to their blog.
Answer the 10 questions given to you (I’ll be answering 20 so).
Nominate 7 bloggers for the award.
Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Display the Award on your blog or post.
1. If you were given the chance to walk on the moon, would you do it? NO. lol I’m happy here on earth, thank you.
2. Camping at a beautiful waterfall in a pretty wood with gorgeous weather or 5* luxury accommodation with terrible weather? Ah now this isn’t fair! I would always choose the 5* but I’d like some nice weather lol
3. Which is your favourite social networking site & why? Twitter. I love how social it is – you can have a conversation with anyone. And it’s a fast network – there are always new & exciting things going on.
4. Beer or Wine? I’ll go with wine although I also like beer!
5. Which item(s) can you never leave the house without? Well, since becoming a mom, it’s wipes, nappies, change of clothes, drinks & snacks. Oh, and hand sanitizer.
6. If you had to take part in a reality TV show, which would it be and why? (I’m making a cringe face here Debbie) I have no idea! I don’t watch them lol Definitely NOT one where you have to eat weird stuff or have creepy crawlies climbing on you.
7. If every job had the same salary, which job would you choose? Honestly, I’d choose blogging. I really love it so far – if I could add a salary with it, that’d be amazing!
8. Would you rather write a terrible blog post and have it go viral or write a wonderful post and have only ten people read it? These questions are tough Debbie! I wouldn’t like to write a terrible post, but it’d be a huge boost to my blog to go viral! So I’m going viral, please! 🙂
9. If you could be known for one thing, what would it be? Through your questions, I’ve learned that I’m not good at choosing one thing. lol I like so many different things & see good points in opposites it’s hard for me to decide. I’m going to go with being a positive parent.
10. If you could choose to change your first name, would you? If yes, what would you choose to be called? I never wished I had a different name, so I wouldn’t change it.
1. How did you come up with your blog name? It wasn’t easy! I wanted a name that gave you a feeling when you heard it – a feeling of warmth, happiness & positivity. I was working with the word cuddle, my husband suggested fairy & that was the one! I could immediately visualize my little cuddle fairy.
2. How old were you when you had your first child? I had just turned 28.
3. If you could write about any topic, and not get an outpour of negativity about it, what would it be? I have a few breastfeeding posts in my mind. I plan to start a breastfeeding category at some stage but haven’t gotten to it yet. I breastfed my three kids & it’s a really important topic to me.
4. What is your favourite time of day? The kids bedtime is a lovely time of day. I love reading them a story & getting them tucked in. Then, it’s nice to have quality time with my husband (or blog).
5. Coffee, tea or energy drink? I stopped taking caffeine years ago. I enjoy decaf tea & coffee. Some days I really miss caffeine!
booze cocktail? Last month I would have said a cosmo. But, I’ve been converted by my Uncle Jack’s Margarita Recipe!
7. Describe the perfect mate? Someone kind, loving, light-hearted, likes to laugh, doesn’t take things too seriously, puts you first, listens & is tall (I’m 5’9″).
8. Morning person or night owl? Both. I’m guilty of staying up late then waking up early with the kids. Not every night though or I’d burn out.
9. Life full of good health or true love? I’d go for good health. Your health is your wealth! Hopefully I’d find some love lol
10. If you could start your life over with the knowledge you have now, what’s one thing you would do differently? I’m really happy with where I am in life and I believe that all of the experiences I’ve had have made me who I am today, with the family & friends I have. I wouldn’t change any of it for the world!
One Yummy Mummy
Growing Up KaterTot
The Two Darlings
Monkey and Mousey
Questions for my Nominees:
1. What’s your favourite blog post that you have written?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What’s your favourite dessert?
4. What’s your parenting motto?
5. If you could fill a magic wand with any power in the world (ie: magicing the dishes clean) what power would you choose?
6. Who has inspired you & why?
7. Is the glass half empty or half full?
8. If you were forced to watch a cartoon over & over again, which one would you choose?
9. What’s your ideal holiday?
10. Heels or flats?
Thanks again for the nomination ladies! For my nominees, if you choose to accept, please let me know so I can read your responses! x