Last year, I was gifted some products from Swiss Clinic to try. After using them for six weeks, I found a huge improvement in my skin. I put together this YouTube video that unboxes the product, shows you how to use the skin renewal roller & serum & shows you my skin after using the products for 6 weeks.
My skin feels softer & smoother from using the roller & other Swiss Clinic products. I have a genuine love for the products and I have continued to use Swiss Clinic products ever since.
The lovely people at Swiss Clinic sent me The Skin Care Range before Christmas. So at this stage, I have been using the Swiss Clinic products every morning & evening for the past 4 months. 🙂
With that in mind, I’m going to share the Swiss Clinic range with you & what I love about it!
The Skin Care Range
The Swiss Clinic Skin Care Range is a set of products which includes the Face Serum, Day Cream, Night Cream, Eye Cream & Micellar Cleansing Gel. It’s everything you need to cleanse and moisturize your face morning & night.
Step one is the Micellar Cleansing Gel in the morning and night. After that, I apply the Day Cream & Eye Cream in the morning & in the evening I apply the Night Cream & Eye Cream.
The Face Serum is used after the roller (which is sold separately). Basically, you roll the roller over your face which opens up the skin for the serum to be absorbed. I have the Skin Renewal roller from last year which is in perfect condition.
I have used the roller on and off for a week at a time. It’s nice to use the roller and serum and then also nice to have a break from it. During the weeks I use the skin renewal system in the evening, I cleanse my face first then use the roller, serum then night cream.
I have noticed improvements in my skin’s texture, softness and less fine lines from using the roller and serum. You can see the difference in my skin and the products up close in my YouTube video below.
What I Love About Swiss Clinic Products
Clearly, I’m enjoying the Swiss Clinic products when I’ve continued to use them for the past four months. And here is why:
- The products aren’t heavily perfumed. There’s such a light scent from them, it’s not a perfume at all, it’s like a light sweet scent in my opinion.
- They are perfect for my sensitive skin. With sensitive skin, I usually have a negative reaction to skin care products. These keep my skin soft and moisturized without drying or causing any irritation.
- The various creams are smooth and easy to apply. You can see the photo below where I have a different product on each finger. From left to right: Eye Cream, Night Cream, Day Cream & Serum (which is clear).
- It’s easy to tell the Day & Night Cream apart. With some products, it can be hard to tell easily which product is which. With Swiss Clinic the Day Cream has a clear top & the Night Cream has a silver top so at a glance I can tell which is which.
- I see a noticeable improvement in my skin. This is the most important reason along with the fact that it agrees with my sensitive skin! My skin is definitely smoother and I have noticed a reduction in fine lines, which makes me very happy. 🙂
- Stylish Packaging. The silver packaging is stylish and feels luxurious to use.
For all of those reasons I am loving Swiss Clinic skin care products and plan to continue using them into the future! For more details about these products & to learn more about Swiss Clinic, check out the Swiss Clinic Website.
Swiss Clinic Product Giveaway worth £159
I’m super excited to have a big giveaway for you today from Swiss Clinic! One lucky winner will receive The Skin Care Range set like the one featured above. This set is worth £159 and includes the Face Serum, Day Cream, Night Cream, Eye Cream & Micellar Cleansing Gel.
To enter the giveaway, choose from the options below on the Gleam App. You may enter as many options as you like & some may be done daily.
Terms & Conditions: The giveaway will close at 9pm GMT 27 February 2018. It is open to Residents of the UK & Ireland only. The winner will be selected at random via the Gleam app & contacted via email. The winner has two weeks to claim their prize. If the winner does not reply in that time, a new winner will be selected in their place. Must be 18 or older to enter. Swiss Clinic is responsible for prize fulfillment. See full terms & conditions for giveaways on Cuddle Fairy Blog here.