Thank you very much to Eimear from Chirps From a Little Red Hen for tagging me for “Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Me.” I enjoy writing these posts & I really enjoy reading other blogger’s posts. It’s a really fun way to get to know more about the person behind the blog.
Link back to the blogger who nominated you & answer her ten questions.
Add the badge to your post.
Write your own ten questions & tag ten bloggers to do the same.
Eimear’s Questions & My Answers:
1. What’s your favorite room in your home? Definitely my kitchen. I adore my kitchen, especially when it is clean & tidy although it’s not often like that. I cook most of our meals from scratch so if I’m not blogging, you will find me in my kitchen.
2. What makes a perfect sandwich? I’m not a huge sandwich fan. If I order a sandwich out, I like chicken, salad & cheese on a baguette.
3. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? I love staying home if it’s raining. Battling town with umbrellas is not my idea of fun times. I’d rather be curled up by the fire or playing a board game with the kiddies.
4. If you were only able to wear one item of makeup, what would it be? I don’t wear makeup unless I’m going out to dinner, to a wedding or something else fancy. Day to day at home or when I go to town, I just go as me 🙂 When I do wear makeup it’s powder, mascara & eye liner. If I had to choose just one, it’d be mascara.
5. Camping? Glamping? Self Catering? Hotel? What would your choice be on a holiday? Hotel all the way! If I’m away I like to relax & enjoy myself. No cooking, cleaning or tidying up!
6. What are your favorite flowers? White daisies.
7. If you won a lotto of 1 million, what’s the first thing you would do? Probably dance around my house! lol Putting practicality aside (like paying off loans) I’d love to throw out 90% of my wardrobe & go shopping! I love fashion & used to dress nicely but three kids later & things have gone down hill.
8. What’s your favorite thing to do in summer? I love taking the kids to the beach, & get an ice cream on the way home.
9. What’s your favourite thing to do to relax? Having a glass or two of wine & watching TV with my husband.
10. Your perfect breakfast? Granola, fruit & yoghurt! When we were away, I really enjoyed belgium waffles for a treat but wouldn’t want that every day.
For the Love to
Baby Brain Memoirs
Handbags & Snot Rags
1. If you could return to one place you have already traveled to, where would it be?
2. What kind of music do you like?
3. What’s your favourite book or magazine?
4. What’s your favorite thing to shop for (ie: handbags if you asked me)?
5. If you could travel back in time & give your 17-year-old self one piece of advice – what would it be?
6. Do you have a favorite sweet / candy?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What’s your favourite perfume?
9. What was your first job?
10. Name one blog that you really enjoy & follow regularly (I know it’s hard to choose just one!).
If you accept the tag, please let me know when you write your post so I can have a read. 🙂 Thanks again, Chirps From a Little Red Hen for the nomination!