For my final quote of 2015, I’m making a Christmas gratitude list. It’s nice to stop & be thankful for what we have this time of year. For me, Christmas is about love, giving, family, friends & gratitude. I’m going to help my children make gratitude lists as well. I don’t want them to be so wrapped up with Santa & presents that they forget about the true meaning of Christmas. I could go on & on with my list but I’m going to stop at 10.
My Christmas Gratitude List 2015:
1. My amazing family & friends.
2. Good health.
3. Our house & having heat, hot water & a comfortable life. We are truly fortunate.
4. Having plenty to eat & drink.
7. Days out with the family.
8. Christmas – this is my favorite time of year, I adore the weeks beforehand, the preparations, dinner parties, the magic of Christmas morning & everything in between.
9. My amazing new blogging buddies & the opportunities I’ve gained through my blog.
10. Wine. 😉
If you’d like to read more, check out my 50 Things That Make Me Happy post. It’s really fun to make a gratitude list, you should try it if you haven’t already.
My quote of the week posts with Candid Cuddles linky will resume on January 10th. For the next couple of weeks, I’ll be enjoying this magical holiday with my family & friends.
I wish you a very joyous & healthy Christmas & New Year! With best wishes to you & your family for 2016. x