I’m delighted to have another Happiness Series post for you today from the lovely Helena at The Queen of Collage. Here’s how Helena finds happiness…
1. Name three things in life that make you happy. And, please tell us a little about each one.
2. What’s something you do to find your happiness when you’ve lost it?
We love geocaching so getting out there for fresh air and exploring the world in all its beauty and talking things through with my hubby brightens my day.
3. What cheers you up after a long, difficult day?
Creating something like a card or present for someone.
4. Does your job make you happy? If you are a SAH parent, does that make you happy?
I’m a stay at home parent and have the best bosses I’ve ever experienced.
5. Share a happy memory with us.
The day I turned ‘mummy’ will always hold a special place in my heart. The medical staff were amazing and it was very emotional. I found having my second very clinical poor girl.
6. Do you think money can bring happiness?
I don’t think money can bring happiness but can certainly help you keep a roof over your head and food on the table.
7. Is your happiness influenced by the things you do or the way you think?
I think doing something that you enjoy such as crafting or listening to some great music can lift your mood.
8. Which would make you the happiest – a sun holiday, new car or a new job opportunity?
Right now a new car so I can go anywhere at any time. I sold my first car last year.
9. Which wine makes you happier – red or white?
Neither as I don’t like the taste.
10. Share a quote that makes you smile
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose -Dr Zeuss