I’m truly honoured to be nominated for my 5th Liebster Award by (un)Balanced Mom. Her blog is about motherhood & finding balance in life. Give it a read if you haven’t already, her posts are always thought provoking. My apologies for the delay accepting the award (I was away for three weeks & things have gotten away from me). You can read my other Liebster Award posts here.
To Accept The LiebsterAward:
Thank the blogger that nominated me.
Answer her 11 questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers for the award & give them 11 questions to answer.
Post a Liebster Award badge on your blog.
(un)Balanced Mom’s Questions:
1. What got you started blogging? I enjoyed my interactions on social media so much, particularly on Twitter, that I thought it’d be fun to start a blog. I was right! It’s an incredible experience. The interactions on my blog are more fun & exciting than I could have ever imagined.
2. Do you have a secret for finding balance? I don’t have a secret, but life runs the smoothest when we follow a routine. My kids were a little crazy after returning from holidays so we set up a summer routine with time slots for mommy play, art time, etc. We have all settled in & peace has returned to the house. It’s good for me to have set times to blog as well.
3. How old are your little ones? My kiddies are 8, 5 & 2. Our five-year-old is turning 6 in September.
4. What is your favourite time of day? I love the evening when I read the kiddies a bedtime story then relax with my husband & usually do some blog commenting.
5. Are you a dog or cat person? Dog all the way!
6. What are your views on screen time? I limit technology use & television. I think it’s great for my kiddies to be creative & imaginative without technology.
7. What would your dream vacation be? I’d love to see Italy or the South of France – somewhere warm & beautiful (& has nice wine).
8. What part of the world do you live in? Would you choose to live somewhere else if you could? I live in Ireland. My husband is Irish. If I were to move anywhere, I’d head back to NY. I really love where we live for the kiddies, it’s a wonderful place to grow up.
9. Do you eat out or cook at home more? I cook 99% of our meals at home. Eating out is a real treat!
10. What is your favourite book? It’s hard to choose! I went on a roll of reading the classics a few years ago. I really enjoy them. I’ll go with Little Women, it gets me every time!
11. Where do you see yourself in five years? In our house, all my kiddies will be in school then (waaah!). I’d love for Cuddle Fairy to be making money so I could blog professionally.
Run Jump Scrap
1. What’s your favorite dinner?
2. What’s the last picture you took on your phone?
3. What cheers you up?
4. What do you feel most proud of?
5. What’s your top travel essential?
6. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
7. What’s your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night?
8. What age do you feel like?
9. What skill would you like to learn & why?
10. Do you have a favourite quote?
11. Red or white wine?
Please let me know if you accept the award so I can read your post 🙂 Thank you again to (un)Balanced Mom for the nomination!