As promised, here are my 2016 blog plans for Cuddle Fairy! I’m delighted with my blog stats for 2015, especially since I was only blogging for 9 months. I had no plans for 2015 except to post as much as I could, build my following, meet new bloggers & figure out the techy side of things. Blogging has been a constant learning process & I’m sure the learning will continue in 2016.I’d like to improve on last year’s performance so I have some goals & plans for Cuddle Fairy in 2016.
Blogging Goals for 2016:
1. Grow my Pinterest following to 2,000 & have it as a top 5 referrer for my blog.
2. Grow my following on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram to a combined 20,000.
3. Add to my youtube video collection & start building a subscriber base.
4. Make a media kit & a site map.
5. Start making money from blogging.
6. Continue to learn the technical side of blogging.
7. Find a blog / life balance & schedule that works for me & my family.
2016 Blog Plans:
These are the things I have in mind for Cuddle Fairy. Hopefully, they will help me accomplish my goals for 2016.
1. Publish a new post on Monday, Wednednessday & Friday. I’ve been following this schedule for a few months, minus the Christmas break. I will continue to rotate between Recipes & healthy eating, stories from my house, positive parenting, travel with kids, reviews, blogging tips, & fashion. If you have a favorite type of post, please let me know in the comments! Thanks so much to everyone for your feedback on my reader survey, I really appreciate it!
2. Run my Candid Cuddles quote linky on Sundays. I publish the linky post & my Quote of the Week.
3. Clare from Mudpie Fridays & I are starting a new linky & community called Blogger Club UK. Check out the link for the full details! The linky will open Wednesdays at 6am & closes Friday evening at midnight GMT. The community will run on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook. I hope you will join us for the first linky Wednesday, January 20. All types of posts & blogs are welcome to link up – you don’t have to be from the UK to join in!
4. Don’t get sucked into social media. Leave my post then come back in a couple of hours. I’m getting better at this but sometimes I get so sidetracked!
5. Keep up with my favorite linkys. There are so many great linkys out there to join with & I find them really good for getting to know new bloggers & keeping in touch with blogger friends.
6. Stay active in blogger facebook groups. I’ve found them so helpful! I’m in a few with different aims. There are communities that are supportive & have been so helpful for me. There are also groups that help increase your reach. I’m an admin in Promote Your Blog along with a few other favorite bloggers of mine. The group has daily threads for all the social media networks & blog comments. If you’d like to join, hit the request & send me a DM (@CuddleFairy).
Is there anything you think I should add to my list? What are your goals for 2016?