I was tagged for this post by lovely Becky at Little O And Me. Laura from Life With Baby Kicks started this tag. Both ladies have wonderful parenting blogs – you should check them out if you haven’t already. I have been blogging for a little over four months now & this is what blogging means to me!
Being a blogger has:
– given me an amazing creative outlet.
– introduced me to some very special new friends!
– given me something that is all mine to create & build.
– taught me about social media.
– brought me opportunities to work with some fabulous brands.
– allowed me to try new products.
– given me a voice outside being mommy at home.
– let me into a community of amazing parenting bloggers who support each other & help each other grow.
– introduced me to blogs that I now follow regularly & look forward to their next post.
– given me a way to spread positivity.
– created a journal of my life at home with the kids.
– been a huge learning experience! I had no clue about websites & everything that goes into creating & maintaining one.
I Tag the Following Lovely Bloggers:
Laura at Laura’s Lovely Blog
Iveth at For the Love to
Catie at Diary of an Imperfect Mum
And anyone else reading who would like to write about what being a blogger means to you, please do! If you decide to take part, please tell me so I can read your post 🙂