As a new blogger, I was really excited to receive my first annual report full of blog stats for 2015. It gave me all sorts of fun information like my most read post, who my top commenters are & which countries view my blog. Here’s a peak at Cuddle Fairy’s stats…
Cuddle Fairy launched on March 27, 2015. In nine months of blogging, I wrote 216 posts & had over 45,000 views. My most viewed post was Understanding the Irish No. It’s about my struggle as a New Yorker to understand the various meanings of the word “no” in Ireland. Often times, no can mean yes!
After my Understanding the Irish No post, these are my top four viewed posts in 2015:
2. The Linky Guide: I wrote this guide to help new bloggers add their blog posts to linky parties. My first experience linking up was embarrassing as I didn’t have a clue what I was doing! I’m honoured that my guide is referenced in so many linky parties now.
3. The Baby Sleep Site: This website is a great reference for tired parents on helping baby or toddler sleep the night.
4. Bakers Day Letterbox Cake: This was the second review post I ever wrote! Everyone loves a cake & this one comes through your letterbox – it’s no wonder it’s in the top five.
5. The Foodstore Claremorris: This shop is so fabulous with all it’s local, natural & organic produce. The kids especially loved the fresh orange juice machine!
My top five blog commenters were: Domesticated Momster, My Random Musings, Growing Up Kater Tot, Days in Bed & Rockin Random Mom. Thank you so much, ladies, not only for your comments but for your support & friendship!
Cuddle Fairy has been viewed in 110 countries! Most visitors came from the United Kingdom with the United States & Ireland not far behind. You can read the rest of my 2015 blog stats including my top referrers in Cuddle Fairy’s Jetpack Annual Report.
In terms of social media, I have spent a lot of time growing my networks. I started Cuddle Fairy’s social media accounts in March 2015. In 9 months time, I’ve grown Facebook to 2,933 Likes, Twitter to 8,450 followers & Instagram to 3,031 followers. One of my goals in 2016 is to continue to grow these three networks & to start focusing on Pinterest. I have 555 followers now & would like to have it as a top referring network by the end of 2016. Check out my Blogging Tips to find out how I grew my social media networks.
I’m delighted with my blog stats 2015. But, it’s not all about the numbers. Blogging has given me a creative outlet & a voice outside my home. I’ve made some amazing blogger friends & am delighted to be part of a growing, creative & caring community.
I’m working on my schedule for 2016 & I’d love to hear what you enjoy most on my blog.
* What types of posts do you like to read?
* What would you like to see more of?
– Categories on Cuddle Fairy: Positive Parenting, Stories from my House, Recipes & Healthy Eating, Fashion, Blogging Tips, My Quote Linky (Candid Cuddles), Travel With Kids & Reviews & Giveaways.
– Positivity on Cuddle Fairy: Quote of the Week, Quote Gallery & Children’s Art Gallery
Please let me know in the comments, send me a tweet (@CuddleFairy) or send me an email: email@example.com.
I truly value my readers opinions & would love your feedback. Thank you!! 🙂