Welcome to the Blogger Club UK!!
I co-host this linky & community with the lovely Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from Random Musings. The linky runs from Wednesday to Friday where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like. The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us.
The Blogger Club UK is so much more than a linky, it aims to create a community of like-minded bloggers looking to support and promote each others posts through various social media channels. The #BloggerClubUK community is active on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. Clare, Debbie & I are passionate about blogging and helping other bloggers achieve their goals. We would love for you to join us in the journey.
#BloggerClubUK Facebook Page
The Facebook group is hosted by the three of us and Laura from Life With Baby Kicks. To date, it has been doing very well with lots of active members participating in daily threads to support one another on social media & blog comments. We also have monthly follow threads & bonus weekly threads. Plus there is a weekly support thread designed for all your questions and to draw on experience of all our lovely blogger members. Naturally members may participate in as many or as few threads as they like. The full rules for the group is located in the pinned post.
If you’d like to join the Blogger Club UK Facebook group, please send visit our Facebook page, hit “join” & let one of us know so we can approve you.
* The linky will be open from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT.
* Clare, Debbie & I will comment on all linked posts between us.
* Join us in the #BloggerClubUK community. Add your linked posts to our group Pinterest board & specific Facebook post to our Facebook group. Use #BloggerClubUK on Twitter & Instagram for a RT / like. More about the community below.
#BloggerClubUK Linky Rules:
1. Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to one of our blogs. If you need any help linking up, read my Linky Guide or tweet one of us (@MudpieFridays @CuddleFairy @randommusings29), we are happy to help!
2. Please comment on one of Clare’s posts, one of Debbie’s posts, my posts, & one other of your choice. Feel free to comment on more but please do those 4 as a minimum! The more comments you leave, often the more comments you get back in return & that strengthens the community. We encourage you to tweet any posts you enjoy reading from #BloggerClubUK.
3. Link a maximum of 1 post per week. Any type of post is welcome to link up.
The Blogger Club UK Community:
Pinterest – Add your Pinterest name to the comments or tweet myself or Clare to be added to the group board. You may pin your Blogger Club UK posts to our group board, up to 2 posts per week.
Twitter – Tag myself, Debbie & Clare for a RT after linking up! @MudpieFridays @CuddleFairy @randommusings29 Use the hashtag #BloggerClubUK. We encourage you to RT each other & in turn increase each other’s reach.
Instagram – Use the hashtag #BloggerClubUK. We can go through & give each other a like 🙂 Again, it’s a nice way of helping each other out.
Facebook -Join our Blogger Club UK Facebook page to take part in daily or weekly threads, submit your linked post weekly and ask any questions you may have in the support thread. Please encourage your blogging buddies to join the group and share their linked up posts as well.
Click the most recent linky below to join the #BloggerClubUK. You can also find Clare, Debbie & I on our social media.
Thanks for stopping by, we hope to see you in the #BloggerClubUK! x
If you’d like to be added to our mailing list click here.
Join the Latest Linky:
Welcome to THE LAST#BloggerClubUK Linky Welcome! And thank you for linking up with us, one last time. We have a big announcement to make. After years of running this linky, we feel it is time to step down. Today marks the last #BloggerClubUK linky. It's the end of an...
Welcome to #BloggerClubUK Linky Welcome! Thank you for linking up with us. We have a big announcement to make. After years of running this linky, we feel it is time to step down. As such, #BloggerClubUK will be hosting our last linky party next week, on the 18th. I...
I co-host Blogger Club UK linky & community with two lovely ladies - Clare from Mudpie Fridays & Debbie from My Random Musings. The linky runs from 6am Wednesday - 12 midnight Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of family-friendly blog...